2012 Rock 'n Roll Marathon
& Half Marathon Training Programs
Personal Training & A Free Pair of Running Shoes
December 31, 2011 – March 17, 2012
Fundraising Commitment: $1,500
Our 11-‐week training programs in Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, PA will prepare runners for the new Rock 'n Roll USA Marathon and Half Marathon in March, 2012. Enjoy personal training from our expert coaching staff that will be with you every step of the way, from day one through the finish of the race. In Washington, Pacers Running Stores will run our training sessions, with workouts in both Arlington and D.C. Our training sessions in Philadelphia will start at the Philadelphia Runner Stores, Center City and University City locations.
Can't make a workout? No problem. Our coaches will post weekly workouts and training guidelines on our website.
In addition to expert training and team camaraderie to help you through the winter months, each participant will receive a FREE PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES, with professional fitting from Pacers Running Store and the Philadelphia Runner staff.
- Structured training programs and organized workouts and runs by your enthusiastic and dedicated coaching staff
- Free pair of running shoes, with professional fitting by the Pacers Running Store (Washington D.C.) or The Philadelphia Runner (Philadelphia, PA)
- Participant tech tee & Personalized webpage.
- Fundraising tips, techniques and support.
- Awareness bracelet & Award certificate.
- Dedication bib.
- Prizes (think iPods!) for top fundraisers.
- Do something remarkable; contribute to a good cause; have fun!
- AND MUCH MORE…