Support us in San Antonio, Texas
Check out these races in the San Antonio Area!
► Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon
Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & Relay
► ALAMO 26.2 Marathon
13.1 Half Marathon, 6 Miler, & 3 Miler
OR, feel free to choose any other walk, run, or activity that you like!
Get the specific race details on the races website and don’t forget to register for your spot!
The suggested fundraising amount of $950
has been set to reflect the benefits of our program
Participate in any of our suggested walks or runs by choosing your city area from the drop down menu, OR, choose any walk or run that you like!
Choose anything from …. Walking, Running, Bowling, Surfing, Couch Surfing or Strolling around the block. Create your own fun, choose something you already love to support pancreatic cancer!
Create your personalized webpage in honor of a loved one and ask friends and family to support the pancreatic cancer cause.
• Giving free access to the world’s top medical resource
• Providing help for optimizing personal treatment strategies to live longer
• This is a massive undertaking supported entirely by your tax-free donations… Learn More
• Currently, no standard marker exists to diagnose the disease earlier
• Our aim is to support the development of a marker for early diagnosis and screening
• If the disease is found even a year earlier, outcomes will begin to immediately improve…Learn More
Our mission is to promote awareness, increase education, and further pancreatic cancer research.
Specifically, research aimed at finding the disease earlier. If pancreatic cancer is found even one year earlier
in an individual patient evidence exists that rather than only 15% of those who are eligible for potentially curative surgery at diagnosis now – this figure may increase dramatically.
Cancer Patients Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose initiatives include ToFightCancer and Pancreatica. All donations are tax-deductible. Recently, a seasoned specialist told us that we had the highest social good to donation ratio that they had ever seen in any non-profit.
We put all donations to serious use toward the mission of fighting pancreatic cancer. Less than 8% of donated funds are used for management expenses.