You have probably landed on this site either because you have WHY US? BECAUSE EARLY DIAGNOSIS IS KEY HOW TO HELP – IT IS EASY!
pancreatic cancer, or care about someone who does
is the world’s unique and massive consumer health resource for pancreatic cancer. There is no other resource like it online or in published medical textbooks.
Click here for pancreatica.org
Participate in an event, walk around the block or, simply fundraise from the comfort of your home
Choose any race, event, or fun activity as your fundraising method. You can also simply create your participation page and fundraise from home
Fight pancreatic cancer your way. Click the button below to start
Spread the word to family and friends by sharing the link to your page
You have probably landed on this site either because you have
WHY US? BECAUSE EARLY DIAGNOSIS IS KEY
HOW TO HELP – IT IS EASY!
Choose to Fight Pancreatic Cancer in your next Race or Activity!
The suggested fundraising amount of $950 has been set to reflect the benefits of our program
• Giving free access to the world’s top medical resource
• Providing help for optimizing personal treatment strategies to live longer
• This is a massive undertaking supported entirely by your tax-free donations… Learn More
• Currently, no standard marker exists to diagnose the disease earlier
• Our aim is to support the development of a marker for early diagnosis and screening
• If the disease is found even a year earlier, outcomes will begin to immediately improve…Learn More
Our mission is to promote awareness, increase education, and further pancreatic cancer research.
Specifically, research aimed at finding the disease earlier. If pancreatic cancer is found even one year earlier
in an individual patient evidence exists that rather than only 15% of those who are eligible for potentially curative surgery at diagnosis now – this figure may increase dramatically.
Cancer Patients Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose initiatives include ToFightCancer and Pancreatica. All donations are tax-deductible. Recently, a seasoned specialist told us that we had the highest social good to donation ratio that they had ever seen in any non-profit.
We put all donations to serious use toward the mission of fighting pancreatic cancer. Less than 8% of donated funds are used for management expenses.