91% of pancreatic cancer patients will die within five years of diagnosis.
There is no detection test.
Why us? Because early diagnosis is key!
Participate in any of our suggested walks or runs by choosing your city area from the drop down menu, OR, choose any walk or run that you like!
Walking, Running, Bowling, Surfing, Couch Surfing or Strolling around the block. Fight pancreatic cancer your way.
Honor a loved one with your personalized web page. Raise awareness and Share your story.
Losing our father so quickly was a devastating blow to our family. Everyone that knew him knew he had such a generous and kind soul. He will be so dearly remembered and so deeply missed by his family, friends, and many grandchildren.
After losing our mother, we were happy to find such an incredible organization to donate our time, money and efforts. Our shared goal to fight pancreatic cancer. We all have to join together to fight this terrible disease.
The suggested fundraising amount of $950 has been set to reflect the benefits of our program
• Giving free access to the world’s top medical resource
• Providing help for optimizing personal treatment strategies to live longer
• This is a massive undertaking supported entirely by your tax-free donations… Learn More
• Currently, no standard marker exists to diagnose the disease earlier
• Our aim is to support the development of a marker for early diagnosis and screening
• If the disease is found even a year earlier, outcomes will begin to immediately improve…Learn More
Our mission is to promote awareness, increase education, and further pancreatic cancer research.
Specifically, research aimed at finding the disease earlier. If pancreatic cancer is found even one year earlier
in an individual patient evidence exists that rather than only 15% of those who are eligible for potentially curative surgery at diagnosis now – this figure may increase dramatically.
Cancer Patients Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose initiatives include ToFightCancer and Pancreatica. All donations are tax-deductible. Recently, a seasoned specialist told us that we had the highest social good to donation ratio that they had ever seen in any non-profit.
We put all donations to serious use toward the mission of fighting pancreatic cancer. Less than 8% of donated funds are used for management expenses.